Monthly Archives: June, 2016
Restorative Justice School Discipline doesn’t always have to involve cumbersome logistics … In fact, this approach can be phased in seamlessly to enhance your current disciplinary practices! Check out our Solutions Webcast on Restorative Practices on the National Dropout Prevention Center website! And JOIN US at the Maine Event: National Conference on Positive School Climate … less than two weeks away!!
Join us for THE MAINE EVENT: National Conference on Positive School Climate!
This professional development experience focuses on PERSONAL, PROFESSIONAL, and ORGANIZATIONAL WELLBEING! The success of ALL your other School Improvement Efforts hinges on a POSITIVE SCHOOL CLIMATE!
June 23 and 24th at Holiday Inn by the Bay in Portland, Maine
THERE IS STILL TIME TO REGISTER!
- Earn 1.6 CEUs from University of Southern Maine
- Four Dynamic Keynote Addresses and 36 Workshop Options throughout the 2-Days
- Examples of Workshop Topics: Positive Behavior Supports; ESSA; Neuroscience of Learning and Behavior; Bullying Prevention; Title IX Requirements; Leadership in times of Change and Upheaval; Alternative Education Programs; Restorative Justice…
- Presentation of the Pegasus Awards for Professional Courage!
- Learn strategies and approaches that TRANSCEND changing mandates to enhance ALL of your school improvement initiatives!
June 23-24, 2016 at the Holiday Inn by the Bay, Portland Maine!!
There is still time to register for this one-of-a-kind professional development experience!